Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 175

Thread: Dream on

  1. #41
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    It's cocktail hour here in the BIG apple. I'm gonna have a few of these [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    Only 4 Dayzzz til Thanksgiving! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And I " BELIEVE " only 9 dayzzz til someone's birthdays [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 20, 2005 03:22 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  2. #42
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Stayed home sick today! What a drag it is being sick on a perfectly good day off!!!
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/soccer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #43
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor Gus~ WE sure hope you're feeling better real soon. Poor thing! US [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz will come over and have mesooooooo****** and meluvUlongtime, and Desire, and Hot Stuff, and Long Legs and Double-D'zzz cheer you up! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hope you all have a good Holiday!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <center>COSMOPOLITAN
    All I no ish
    they maaake mwah
    fffffeel betterrr!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Don't get me wrong PartyGrrrlzzz! I am still in pain and agony here and in dire need of that cheering up you mentioned!!!
    Please don't go canceling my [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] appointment!


    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2">#6</font>

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What exactly is a cosmopolitan, made up with? its not a fruity drink is it, When I use to drink a little I liked Tom Collins.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    A Cosmopolitan is made up of:

    Absolut Citron
    Cointreau or Triple Sec
    Dash of Lime Juice
    Dash of Cranberry Juice
    ice cubes
    Garnish with a Lime Wedge

    The best Cosmopolitan I had so far is at The Hard Rock Cafe in NYC...

    Mmm Mmm Good...

    Gus~ I hope those [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz weren't too rough with ya! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm meeting the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz for shopping and lunch today! I'll tell them you all say helloooooooooo.

    More later
    Yours ever soooooo truely
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello & greetings My friends, I hope everyone is bundled up and doing well. You know I would be temped to have a cosmpolitian with You Miz Jettster, If Me & the Missus make out to yer neighborhood.

    Hello Mr Danger Danger, Thought I'd stop by and....THROW A SNOWBALL ATTCHA...HaHaHa

  9. #49
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ha Ha Ha! A snowball at <s>Mwah</s> ME? I think it would melt in flight Santa Rog!
    Hey...When I first moved here from South Dakota, I wrote a song called SNOWMAN IN THE DESERT. The title said it all. Good thing too because the lyrics sucked!

    Thanks for splaining about Cosmopolitans NYJ!
    I'd love to buy you and them PartyGrrrlzzz a round or two, right about now!!!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    //-o\\ #6

  10. #50
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well me and the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz are more than willing on excepting those [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] 'zzz that's 4 sure # 6 WE will do a little jig 4 you too! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Tee, Hee...

    And # 4 maybe WE have a few Cosmopolitans out ur way in 2006 if things work out the way i hope they do for me and the PartyGrrrlzzz [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    More later...
    //o-\\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •